Salisbury Cathedral News and Events E-newsletter Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
• The Salisbury Cathedral News and Events E-newsletter Prize Draw (hereinafter referred to as the “Prize Draw”) is open to individuals who are subscribers to the Salisbury Cathedral News and Events E-newsletter during the specified quarterly periods.
• No purchase is necessary to enter or win the Prize Draw.
• Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Entry Period:
• The Prize Draw runs quarterly, with a new draw occurring every three months.
3. How to Enter:
• To enter, individuals must be a subscriber to the Salisbury Cathedral News and Events E-newsletter during the respective quarterly period.
4. Winner Selection:
• One winner will be randomly selected from the pool of active subscribers at the end of each quarterly period.
5. Prize Details:
Prize for the period running February 2024 to May 2024
• The prize consists of a Stonemasons Works Yard Tour for up to four people at Salisbury Cathedral.
• Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable.
• The prize must be redeemed within one year of the winner being notified.
• Normal tour restrictions apply. Please click here for more information.
6. Notification of Winners:
• The winner will be notified via the email address provided during the subscription process.
• If the winner does not respond within 14 days of the notification, a new winner may be selected at the discretion of Salisbury Cathedral.
• Salisbury Cathedral reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the terms and conditions or engages in fraudulent or inappropriate conduct.
8. Changes to the Prize Draw:
• Salisbury Cathedral reserves the right to modify or cancel the Prize Draw at any time without prior notice.
9. Termination of Eligibility:
• Subscribers who choose to unsubscribe from the Salisbury Cathedral News and Events E-newsletter will no longer be eligible to participate in the Prize Draw.
• Salisbury Cathedral would like to announce the winner of each Prize Draw in the News and Events E-newsletter. We will kindly ask for the winner’s permission to share their first name and town/city for publicity.
11. Contact Information:
• For questions or concerns related to the Prize Draw, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By participating in the Salisbury Cathedral News and Events E-newsletter Prize Draw, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions will be updated with details of the next prize draw after the period for this prize draw ends.