A thriving community who care about our Cathedral
The Friends of Salisbury Cathedral are a group of people who love the Cathedral and care about the preservation of this iconic medieval building.
When you become a Friend, you become part of a thriving, active community of like-minded people who are committed to the welfare of the Cathedral and the people that rely upon it.
Some of the exclusive benefits of being a Friend include:
• Free entry to the Cathedral and Chapter House
• Invitation to a special welcome tour of some of the hidden areas of the Cathedral.
• News and updates with Easter and Christmas newsletters
• Receiving the Annual Report, Spire
• Get to hear directly about what is happening in the life of the Cathedral
• Invitations to a calendar of social events – talks, concerts, coffee mornings and excursions – as well as our annual Friends Day and AGM in the Cathedral.
• Helping us in preserving and enhancing the building, its community and worship.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01722 555190, otherwise please fill out or complete the Application Form below to become a Friend.