Each year we welcome thousands of students to the Cathedral from around the country and the world. We encourage student groups to pre-book a dedicated tour and workshop, which allows them to gain a fascinating insight into the building's 750-year history and to explore a wide range of subject areas. Here’s what we offer:
- A tour with one of our cathedral floor guides for just £2.50 per student.
- A self-guided tour using our specially devised student materials for just £2.50 per student. This has been designed to teach students about the Cathedral and Magna Carta, whilst improving their English skills.
- Tour group leaders must remain with their students at all times.
- Each tour group adult is responsible for discipline.
- To ensure a quality experience, The Education Centre divides visiting students into 15 per tour group, plus one tour group adult.