Salisbury Cathedral seeks to make a difference to all by offering excellence in worship and outreach. Outreach includes the generosity of welcome that we offer to all who come our way but also how we relate to others around us and are involved in the life of the local community and the wider region. The Cathedral contributes to the local community by:
- volunteering in the local community
- leading projects for targeted groups
- offering our resources at local and regional events
- supporting disaster appeals
- engaging in charitable activity.